Monday, May 19, 2008

Scenery


Was doing my work out by the water front and for the first time in all my years I saw an animal on the opposite side of the rapids and across the bikepath. Mr. Goose was really big, these pics from my cel don't do him or his wonderful colouring justice, he looked regal and impressive. I was amazed that he was where he was, bikes were whizzing by but it didn't faze him one bit. You can see the houses right behind him, eating breakfast on an early Sunday morning. My mother is moving today so life is a tad bit chaotic, there's no time for food or blogging really, I am off to do what little I can with my crappy shoulder. It's really uncomfortable watching my mother and aunt do so much, all I can do is stand there like an ass helping where I can. Patience is a virtue.

No comments: