Friday, May 30, 2008

Gone for a short while

I am not going to be blogging much if at all the next month and a half, I am starting up and going to be running a new kitchen soon and moving and finishing the last three weeks of my course on business, plus helping my mother unpack her stuff, attending my sons football and hopefully having some quiet time in there. Exciting and all at once, change is like a frothy, churning, rushing body of water that finds a way around any obstacle. I want to say how grateful, happy and blessed I feel at this moment on my journey. It was a tough two years and now I want to make it a great 50+ years, there's so much to look forward to but most importantly , to enjoy today. I read something wonderful that a business mentor said, ''Your first 25 years are for learning, the 25 years that follow after that are for building, and the last 25 years are for giving back. ''

I'd say this man was brilliant and still shines today although he is gone.

No comments: