Friday, May 2, 2008


Doctor number four today, I have been given another differing diagnosis. Now I have to wear a brace when I sleep and take different meds, physio at some affordable point is necessary too. I am out of cooking and baking commision for quite some time, I feel really sad. I realized I whine instead of acknowledging that I am really feeling down and helpless, I dislike not having the ability to do as I choose. Shopping didn't even help, every woman knows how bad it is when retail therapy doesn't work. I have tons of ideas floating around in my head for flavours and recipes but all that's in the cards for now is writing them down. I feel like wandering, the old port should be gorgeous tonight, maybe the hugger busker will be out pushing his wares of kindness and insightful warmth. I really love Montreal when the warm weather hits, there's no place like it but I am still itching to travel. Sooner than soon. I miss wearing my whites, my chefs jacket is hanging in my closet on stand-by. :(

No comments: