Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yoga and Spring

What a gorgeous day!
Decided to power walk down to the waterfront and do my yoga by the rapids, it was so beautiful.
I feel so alive and thankful when I can have moments like that in my life, that's really when I feel God the most. When there's no inner struggle and I am just being, right here, in the now.
Breathe just breathe.

I have been offered to cater a new gig coming up in two weeks, the dilema being, do I give them regular goodies or do I launch my gluten-free which they won't know is that anyways? I am leaning towards the latter of the two, it's better for me,for them and it's keeping in line with my business goals. I know, I know, the answer was already there, it's just that the cost is higher and that's what is bringing up feelings of hesitancy. The best solution is to discuss with the person who made the request, it's someone I know so it won't be a problem. Decided.
Well, off to class to learn all about flow charts and the economics of running a business-God help me like math more please.
Enjoy the day.

No comments: